The Always troublesome (win32/heur)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there
My gaming PC is slowing down..also my net connection does..
i found out that i have heur 32 virus so i did the 8 steps and here are the logs u guys need..

but here is the long version of what happened..
i was using my PC when suddenly i discovered that AVG is deleting my driver configurations for no good reasons so i uninstalled it and reinstalled it in a few days but then i found out that i already got that virus..

my main account was not accessible anymore .when i log onto it the computer freezes even before it loads the desktop icons..
i tried safe mode but for some reason it shut down every 15 mins.

--after the 6 steps(done on my admin account) on normal mode:

1) i could access my main account again but its still very slow
2) my net connection is still lagging on me

btw i use avg 8.0 if that matters

thnx a lot :) and i am sorry if i made this post too long

P.S: i uploaded my DXdiag as well if that could help in anyway..

Edite: i almost forgot..i am having some very annoying Pop-Unders! and i cant find anything to block them..thx

lol...i have seen topics that have been posted 20 minutes and have like 10 replies while mine is 10 hours ago and still have zero :)

i am not pushing or anything but could u please answer me?

thank u a lot

no actions taken in mbam. get rid of them. about avg, if you look through the posts here, it is recommended not to keep avg but to uninstall it properly and get avira. avast is also another good anti-virus and both are free. j

ust try looking through the forum for posts that has similar problems like yours (win32/heur) and most probably you'll need to use combofix and sdfix. as for hijackthis, looks like there are some processes u can get rid of but it's best if you wait for someone more experience to help you. :)

thnx man but...i am really a noob when it comes to this system stuff >.<..
so i need step by step help from a pro..cuz i really suck when it comes to Viruses..

thnx for replying anyway..u r the first human being to write me anything in 12 hours... xD

haha no prob. sorry for the late reply now though :s so, any luck on your problem after going through the other posts in the forum here? don't worry, i used to be noob in these kind of things (which i still am) but, you'll learn slowly :)

anyways i'm sure you can get rid of these from hijackthis:
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: nProtect GameGuard Service (npggsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\GameMon.des.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: RDC-Host - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Remote Desktop Control\apc_host.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe (file missing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back