Not open for further replies.
T

techer

the best game....now......
it is small game
but is very very nice
to install and enjoy
[]click right then save target as[]
hyperlink modified till we know more details about this link.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Most members will not want to download a zip file without first knowing exactly what it is because of the threat of virii etc.

Can you be a little more specific?

What site is this to be downloaded from?

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

All the sites that come back when I google the host of that file - hdrmut.net - are in arabic. Plus that zip file is not named descriptively. No chance of me clicking on that. Should we run the risk of letting anyone click on that?

Catch

The message has all the signs of a Trojan--the indescript message, the enticing "game" lure, etc.

I just wish we could do more to the spammer, liking shaving his head and spray-painting the scalp with hate messages.

or possibly dragging him naked through a sandpaper factory and poking him repeatedly untill he goes insane with pain and irritation

Finchy said:
or possibly dragging him naked through a sandpaper factory and poking him repeatedly untill he goes insane with pain and irritation
Good Call, good old chinese water torture would do the sme thing too :D

Newbee hackers...

Newb Hackers LOL, do they think we are stupid? I have seen beeter from kids in middle schools... I have some bonehead like that try and talk me into loading a backdoor onto my gaming server so I band him from my server by Username, Steam ID, and IP then I reported him to Steam with all the info including the webpage he wanted me to download the file from. :haha:
:hotouch:

I really like the kids who go on the games and try and get people to press alt-f4. Now that just makes my day, especilly when people actually do it!

wow, i cnt bevive he tried to give us a trogn, he should be reported to someone, and also you should delete this thred

swker98 said:
wow, i cnt bevive he tried to give us a trogn, he should be reported to someone, and also you should delete this thred

I disagree, we should keep this thread up just in case something like this happens again and people arent aware that it is a trojan. They could take this into consideration.

true, i was just conserned that someone would click the link, burtt they modified it so thats not a problem

It would be cool though if someone could have posted the name of the file.

When I'm suspicious of a file, it's the filename I tend to google first before looking for anything else.

If the webmaster was the one to click on that link here ohh my god that guy would have been in so much trouble ohh man.

But I believe that guy should be prosecuted and the results of his trial should be posted right here.

Maybe sentence him to life in a white room with big billy roughness and thickhead ted will teach him not to try to put trojan on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back