The Best Motherboard?

By Face of LA
Apr 5, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i Was wonderin whats the best motherboard out there??
    I Don't want to know what u heard of, just tell me whats the best mobo from ur experience and from what u used

one
  2. raybay

raybay TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 10,716   +6

There are perhaps as many opinions as there are motherboard manufacturers. You might want to look at reviews on such sites as www.tomshardware.com, www.anandtech.com, and other tech sites.
  3. Face of LA

Face of LA Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 186

^ i really wanted to get the opinions and experience of the people on the site, but thanks for the sites

one
  4. CMH

CMH TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,572   +9

You should provide more details.

Best motherboard in what aspect? Best performing? Best value? Best overclocker? Best looking? Best reliability?

No motherboard is best at everything. Best performing and best value usually don't go together anyway.

I personally think the Gigabyte P965-DS3P is the best value LGA775 board out there.
  5. raybay

raybay TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 10,716   +6

So there are 86 motherboard manufacturers. How many opinions do you need a on a given motherboard before you have validity.
    The sites that review them, also get comments from users. Sometimes you will see one review and 75 opinions.
    On this forum, you mostly see the opinions of boards that have been trouble, or from users who do not know what they are doing.. Seldom do you see a number of posts on a high quality boards that work well.
  6. Face of LA

For Best Performing And Gaming! And A Good one that doesnt **** up your High System like(CPU And GFX Card)
  7. Face of LA

^^
    For Best Performing And Gaming! And A Good one that doesnt **** up your High System like(CPU And GFX Card)
  8. Rage_3K_Moiz

Rage_3K_Moiz Sith Lord Posts: 7,282   +24

That prize would either go to the ASUS P5K Deluxe for Crossfire or to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus for SLI.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.