The Blue Error Of Death AGAIN 100000d1

By driven
Mar 18, 2006
  1. Ok i just installed windows xp professional and im using omegadrivers for my video card. i got a 9600xt with 430w psu but its a really cheap psu :-/

about 10 minutes into my game i crash, i play kalonline it kinda calles for alot of vidoe but not really its weird but anyways i cant see the blue screen of death. the screen is all blue and it stays there for 1 sec and restarts. im thinking its a driver error because all the hardware im using now besides the psu ive had in my other computer and i dont have an extra psu so i cant test it.

here are my dump files i have no clue how too read these things mabe someone can help me.
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I can`t seem to download your file.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

If that doesn`t help. Zip 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps together and attach them here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  3. driven

driven TS Rookie Topic Starter

ok i attached it here and i read through that link.

Attached Files:

4. Frank Smith

Frank Smith TS Rookie Posts: 75

error 100000d1 almost all errors on BSOD are corrupt/unsigned drivers
    I hope this helps..and will give you a way to find the ??Driver
    PS: MSI prefers you use there tested drivers or MS signed drivers...
  5. howard_hopkinso

3 minidumps crash at ALCXSENS.SYS. Sensaura WDM 3D Audio Driver. They have bugchecks of 50/7E/D1.

1 minidump crashes at fetnd5bv.sys. Ethernet driver. It has a bugcheck of 44.

1 minidump crashes at ati3duag.dll. Graphics card driver. It has a bugcheck of 8E.

Try updating all the above drivers.

Also, test your ram with the Memtest86+ programme.

Look HERE for more info on your bugcheck codes.

Regards Howard :)
  6. driven

ok updating now ill tell you results in a few
  7. driven

well this lasted 1 hr and it did it yet again .. is there some reason why i cant see the blue screen? im leaning towards the powersupply not giving enough power to the video card at times cuz it is reallly cheap psu...

heres this minidump
  8. howard_hopkinso

Your latest minidump crashes with memory corruption and a bugcheck of D1.

It could be your psu, but it could also be a ram problem. Test your ram as per these instructions HERE.

You can see the BSOD by doing the following.

Right click my computer and select properties, then the advanced tab. Under startup and recovery, click settings. Untick the box that says automatically restart. Click apply/ok. Reboot your computer.

Regards Howard :)
  9. sw123

sw123 TS Rookie Posts: 595

I would try a similar psu, not the cheap one. If that doesnt work, it would be a ram problem. run that memtest program howard linked
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.