The Blue Error Of Death AGAIN 100000d1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i just installed windows xp professional and im using omegadrivers for my video card. i got a 9600xt with 430w psu but its a really cheap psu :-/

about 10 minutes into my game i crash, i play kalonline it kinda calles for alot of vidoe but not really its weird but anyways i cant see the blue screen of death. the screen is all blue and it stays there for 1 sec and restarts. im thinking its a driver error because all the hardware im using now besides the psu ive had in my other computer and i dont have an extra psu so i cant test it.

here are my dump files i have no clue how too read these things mabe someone can help me.

http://rapidshare.de/files/15822720/Mini031806-05.zip.html

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I can`t seem to download your file.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

If that doesn`t help. Zip 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps together and attach them here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

error 100000d1 almost all errors on BSOD are corrupt/unsigned drivers
If you don't see any error messages, right click on My Computer, select Properties and then the Advanced tab. Click on Settings under Startup and Recovery and disable 'Automatically restart'. Next time your PC reboots,you should see a Blue Screen. Could you please post the Stop Code from the BSOD?

Also, please have a look in the Event Viewer to see if any entries there may refer to the problem. This is my favorite place to look and find what errored out..

You then google the stop code. If it looks like a driver problem, then you do the following, run the driver verifier as follows...

To determine what driver is causing the problem I need you to enable driver
verifier.

Steps:
1) Windows Key + R
2) Type in ‘verifier’ and hit enter
3) Make sure ‘Create Standard Setting’ is selected and hit next
4) Click on ‘Select all drivers installed on this computer’ and hit Finish
5) Reboot

There is a possibility that your computer will crash on reboot. If this occurs hit F8 when rebooting just before the windows logo screen and select the safe mode boot option. Follow the same steps above but on step 4 choose ‘Select driver names from a list’; hit next; check the box next to any driver where the provider is not Microsoft; hit Finish; reboot.

This will slow the performance of you computer a little while enabled but will hopefully catch the driver causing corruption. Next time you crash
the blue screen will hopefully say something like
“DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION”.
I hope this helps..and will give you a way to find the ??Driver
PS: MSI prefers you use there tested drivers or MS signed drivers...

3 minidumps crash at ALCXSENS.SYS. Sensaura WDM 3D Audio Driver. They have bugchecks of 50/7E/D1.

1 minidump crashes at fetnd5bv.sys. Ethernet driver. It has a bugcheck of 44.

1 minidump crashes at ati3duag.dll. Graphics card driver. It has a bugcheck of 8E.

Try updating all the above drivers.

Also, test your ram with the Memtest86+ programme.

Look HERE for more info on your bugcheck codes.

Regards Howard :)

well this lasted 1 hr and it did it yet again .. is there some reason why i cant see the blue screen? im leaning towards the powersupply not giving enough power to the video card at times cuz it is reallly cheap psu...

heres this minidump

Your latest minidump crashes with memory corruption and a bugcheck of D1.

It could be your psu, but it could also be a ram problem. Test your ram as per these instructions HERE.

You can see the BSOD by doing the following.

Right click my computer and select properties, then the advanced tab. Under startup and recovery, click settings. Untick the box that says automatically restart. Click apply/ok. Reboot your computer.

Regards Howard :)

I would try a similar psu, not the cheap one. If that doesnt work, it would be a ram problem. run that memtest program howard linked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back