The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck and other error messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
first thing first, i'm a complete computer illiterate, so please explain any jargon you may use (or don't use them at all).

recently, my computer started to show the blue screen after logging in. it doesn't have the usual error message (like not_less_or_equal thingy), so i don't know how to solve it. i can log in using safe mode, which is what i'm doing right now. i tried loads of 'remedy' on websites i've searched, even doing a repair install as a last resort, but the problem remained. also, before the blue screen occur, i would get two error messages:

error loading C:/WINDOWS/system32/qaetit09.dll
The specific module could not be found.

this one occur immediately after i log in. it still occurs after the repair install.

This application has failed to load because System.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
this message occur after the computer loads everything after logging in.

folowing the advice on this link, by going to Control Panel -> Adminstrative Tools -> Event Viewer -> System -> Event 1001, this is the error:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000008e (0xc0000005, 0xf2e2e5b3, 0xb8060a20, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.

but i don't know how to zip a minidump to attach here.

after the repair install(yesterday), everything went well except for the two error messages. but today, the blue screen shows up again.

also, the blue screen seems to happen everytime when i do a windows update.

at the bottom of the blue screen, above the physical dump of memory thingy, there something that says:

system32: lzx32.sys - Address ...

does this mean anything?

thanks.

Ok Tan, i have read your problem and its like you have something eating you every repair you do, do you have any Antivirus, antispy installed? ok first go back to SAFEMODE and go to the command prompt, go to the root that is type ' cd\ ' then at the root type ' sfc /scannow ' it will ask you to insert the Original Cd or you windows.Then restart after everything is done.if it does trust me you know you have a parasite there and that will require you backing up and reinstall a fresh new operating System.R

However i would also recommend that you check your ram for any error, use memtest86 download it and run it will run after post...

i'll try to avoid reinstallation if i can, coz i don't have a removable device that can store/backup 35GB worth of data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back