TechSpot

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000008e (0xc0000005, 0xbf8125d3, 0x

By Quince
Dec 26, 2015
Post New Reply
  1. Hi can you help me on my BSOD. The computer is a personal built for a Panasonic PABX pc. my first suspect is the video and I updated it to the latest but its still having the same issues.

Tried the following:
    Changed the HDD by cloning acronis
    Changed the power supply
    Changed the memory and placed it in other slots. Memory has 4 slots and im only using 2 slots

brand and model of:
    Motherboard: Intel D945GCR_
    Power supply : 450 Watts
    CPU (processor): Intel Pentium D
    RAM: 2GB
    Graphics card: none

2. Quince

Quince TS Rookie Topic Starter

Im trying to upload the minidump but it says the extension is not allowed. Tried to upload it with zip or just the .dmp

3. Quince

I uploaded the minidump

Attached Files:

4. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,244   +234

The minidumps loosely point to Video or sound drivers. What version of Windows is installed?

5. Quince

Its windows xp sp3

6. Tmagic650

Do you see any yellow (!) in the device manager? If you do, what lines are hi-lighted?

7. Quince

Currently there are no yellow highlights on the device manager. all drivers are installed. I recently updated all the drivers after I was having this issue. Usually this pc has no internet connection since the start and was surprised of the occurence of the BSOD and frequent reboot.

8. Tmagic650

So this is a server PC?