The cutest asian girl ever

geno2k3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qo35-FdHx-s

The Best of ROSA KATO!

4300.gif

^^^ Its this girl ^^^

This product seems interesting, but I'd like to have a closer look, anyone have a link to an unboxing video?

She is very cute, but even though she's in her 20's she looks closer to 14. Would make me very uncomfortable.

The Rise and Fall of Western Civilization.....

The angle of the video is slightly from above. What's interesting there is, the girl has a slightly longer face than most Asian females, and it takes a bit away from what should be beautiful almond eyes. She is very beautiful to be sure, but the camera effect here is slightly "Westernizing".

I would add Lisa Ling, Lucy Liu, Grace Park, Shoko Nagakawa,and Sayaka Ando for consideration as the "cutest Asian girls ever". These are all women (over 21) so I don't know if they're eligible for consideration in this discussion.

If you want a real surprise, you might try to find a photo of Connie Chung (yes, Maury's wife, the news anchor) in her twenties. She was scorching hot, believe it or not.

LNCPapa said:
She is very cute, but even though she's in her 20's she looks closer to 14. Would make me very uncomfortable.
In her case I'd ask for a birth certificate, as a workaround.

captaincranky said:
I would add Lisa Ling, Lucy Liu, Grace Park, Shoko Nagakawa,and Sayaka Ando for consideration as the "cutest Asian girls ever".
Bla bla bla.. I could add a billion names to that list, but I'm not gonna! What's "cute" to someone is ugly or "meh" to someone else.

Hooray for You......

Jesse_hz said:
Bla bla bla..

Not only is your post entertaining, it's informative and articulate.

For your next opinion please allow me to suggest, Neh, neh, na na, nah, nah!

Jesse_hz said:
I could add a billion names to that list, but I'm not gonna! What's "cute" to someone is ugly or "meh" to someone else.
It's probably discreet that you don't add "a billion names" to the list. Someone might mistake you for an obsessive freak.

Back