The happy birthday Steve thread

red1776

Happy birthday Steve.....key-rist I wish i could remember 27.... I think I had fun though.

Happy birthday Steve. I'd like to make fun of how young you are, but you're about five years older than me :(. I say we gang up on red for being a longtime AARP member.

Happy birthday Steve. I'd like to make fun of how young you are, but you're about five years older than me :(. I say we gang up on red for being a longtime AARP member.

Funny you should mention that...those sob's started sending me membership cards when i was 37. Finally i just said the hell with it and started taking the discount at denny's :p

Seriously, who DOESN'T want a shaved beaver for their birthday?!?!

Happy Birthday Steve! :wave:

7372_340.jpg

Well goodness gracious!...who in their right mind would want a shave......Oh You minx!

Thanks a lot ravisunny2. That year went fast, I'm starting to feel old ;)

Wait until you catch up to me. Then you'll know what old is. :) Happy Birthday.

wish could have post that ...!
The demise is just to0 shocking, even after we knew this is eventually gonna happen...!

Thanks steve for existing...!
RIP

A proud STEVE fan...

wish could have post that ...!
The demise is just to0 shocking, even after we knew this is eventually gonna happen...!

Thanks steve for existing...!
RIP

A proud STEVE fan...

Relax I didn't drink that many VB's ;)

Happy birthday Steve. Hope you took time out from benchmarking BD* to cane through the VB's.

/*as if

Benchmarking BD was my birthday present :)

Cheers.
I'll earmark the 12th (13th w/ time zone I guess) for some light reading and preparing myself for the collective nerdgasms in the forums.

/Guessing ~2500K performance* in most commonly used /widespread apps.
//Also guessing 2600K <=> Gulftown in a select amount of heavily threaded content creation apps

///Should be enough to provide ammo for both sides of the fanboi war

* for FX-8150

Back