The HTM phone is really weak burst

Angry!!!Last week I bought a mobile phone named HTM ,and the model of the phone is XH292W.

But when I receive this phone, it seems the quality is not good, although phone‘s functions are complete,it has 5MP camera,1GHZ dual core, but it always delay to running.

I searched some info about it on the Internet. Someone said that the phone is producted by a OEM named Wingtech。But I never heard about this OEM . Do you know?

Now, I wanna returned goods.And buy other one.

Who can help me to recommend a mobilephone? Thanks a lot!!!

PS.Never buy HTM's mobilephone .

Last edited:
Okay, return the phone to the merchant if you can.
I can't find the phone you have bought, but according to what you said, it's really a low configuration.
Wingtech? The only thing I know about it is that Wingtech is a big OEM factory in China. Considering its scale, I don't think your phone was made by Wingtech.
I think Huawei honor 3C is a nice chice if you want buy a new one.

Okay, return the phone to the merchant if you can.
I can't find the phone you have bought, but according to what you said, it's really a low configuration.
Wingtech? The only thing I know about it is that Wingtech is a big OEM factory in China. Considering its scale, I don't think your phone was made by Wingtech.
I think Huawei honor 3C is a nice chice if you want buy a new one.

Wow,these phones configuration is great!12MP camera, 8-cores-MTK 6592-CPU and 1920*1080 FULL HD screen!!

Wonderful!

But how are the quality of these calls? And which factories producted it ?

I won't buy a poor call!

The phone itself was great, but is not easy to buy even in China. I am not sure about the factory, it seems Huawei usually cooperate with Wingtech(a OEM factory). As for its reliability, you may investigate yourself.

I have a htm.... and agree... just like to add mine is unlocked for any carrier and on the screen it shows todays date as may 3th 2015 yes that is not a typo LOL

Back