The Humble Store debuts, meshing big game sales with charitable donations

By Russ Boswell
Nov 12, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. All you bargain hunters out there are probably already familiar with something called "The Humble Bundle," which offers games and digital products on a Pay What You Want (PWYW) basis. The kicker here is that part of the bundle proceeds...

Read more
  2. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,430   +2,822

I've been to Humble Bundle a few times and this last time decided to sign up for the email notification. The very next day I received a notification for the Humble Store. I passed it off as over-looking the Humble Store. I didn't realize they had just launched the Store, I knew I didn't remember seeing the tab.
    Phillip Seni and Jad Chaar like this.
  3. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,550   +594

I've already bought six games from them over the last two days. Damn them! Oh well, at least it's going to a good cause.
    Phillip Seni likes this.
  4. Jad Chaar

Jad Chaar TS Evangelist Posts: 6,477   +965

The only reason I bought the EA bundle was for charity. I already had all the games.
    Phillip Seni likes this.
  5. Phillip Seni

Phillip Seni TS Rookie Posts: 26

hehehe. I remember an old joke from a soldier friend of mine who was previously stationed in the philippines. grinning, he said that part of his money went to charity, hope, and faith. I later learned that those were not virtues but actual names of those who he was with. :)
    St1ckM4n likes this.