The "Ignore" List doesn't Work

captaincranky

Dear Staff,

I placed the user, "TheBeholder" on my ignore list.

Accordingly, I expect not to have communications from him, sent to me in a "conversation".

So, why is this political rhetoric and b***s*** still showing up ion my inbox? It has absolutely nothing to do with Techspot, and nothing even remotely to do with a topical argument that staff may have suggested be continued via PM.

Forthwith, the contents of the last message:

Hahaha, thanks a lot because you made my laugh, you are absolutely one citizen from the three countries I have mentioned in my previous post. Whatever your citizenship, any country has the right to decide its fate, and not the US, UK, France. This the saying has been learning for our children in the primary schools.
Finally, I really want you to know one thing which is that you(US, UK, and France) only respect yourselves and consider yourselves only humans and all the other nationalities, regardless of whether are Muslim, Arab, or other nationalities, are not humans. you are, thus, not welcome any Arab country. And I would repeat American soldiers must be got out as quickly as possible; otherwise, they are going to be punished very severely. And I am quite sure that you will be saying that AL-Qaedia in Yemen, but no al-Qaeda , is in Yemen, al-Qaeda is only in Israel, US.
Take a look at this simple part of article to understand you country(US) very well and then learn your other people:

Houthis spread out in Sa'ada, Al-Jawf, Hajjah and other areas adjacent to the border with Saudi Arabia are a major threat to the goals of Saudi Arabia, which is introducing the new system in order to keep its word in Yemen after the revolution - something which gave rise to the largest military manoeuvres with the United States in its history . The ostensible aim of this was to confront al-Qaeda in Yemen, while the secret aim was to boost its grip on the oil.

We all Yemeni people don't like Iran, Russia and China; however, if these countries will be against the US, UK and France in the next third world war, we (Yemen) will be with Iran, Russia and China .

The real leader is one who helps other people

Julio, if I dropped this crap in your inbox, you'd ban me in a heartbeat.

I'll be honest, I don't know how the ignore feature works and Xenforo's FAQ doesn't seem to have the information either. If it's anything like vB's then you shouldn't see that user's posts. Evidently it doesn't work for conversations but I believe you can leave a conversation and set not to be bothered again (leaving the other end speaking to itself). Either way I assure you we won't see much from this user in the future, so let's not pay attention and move on to more important matters.

Fair enough Julio, thanks a million.

To be sure, "The Rubiyat of Al-Anal", was certainly not light reading.:mad:

Well Julio,

Hi, Dear Julio,

I really have been seeing you monitor this conversation of mine, and you didn't bother yourself to reply.

And even you didn't obey the captaincranky's command, which is

Julio please close "TheBeholder's" account.

He does seem to have a point..

And you can start a single ended conversation, I know how to do that, but it's really not my style.

Oh well, maybe "TheBeholder" will loosen up his suicide vest and go play with his thumb drive.

In any case, all this correspondence is coming straight to you.

At least Vbulletin had a way to refuse PMs.

I am curious as to what you hope to achieve by continuing the membership of this individual.

The salient thing Mr. BeHolder has brought this site, is a nasty, bitter, grudge with other forums. He hasn't contributed a single thing in any thread that wasn't self promoting.

He surely doesn't appear to have a sense of humor, and his "conversations", sound like an Al-Jeezera press release.

Back