the instruction at 0x7c9105f8 referenced memory at 0x01850010. the memory could not b

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone...hope i can 1 day assist!! but now i have a small problem that is annoying and not harming anything..i think? every time i close anything like internet exployer/my computer/instant messaging/anything you can open from desktop this message displays when closing the programs the instruction at "0x7c9105f8" referenced memory at "0x01850010". the memory could not be "read" i dont think it happened until i installed the 2.66 p4 processor from 1.7 p4 ...not sure it could've been before swapping processors. something else interesting happened that i know from swapping processors..in bios i was looking and at the clock/memory part the memory does say 512mb which i have but the clock {processor speed} reads oooo which should read what speed the processor is...in my case 2660 [2.6]. Again everything seems to be operating ok but just thought somone may have a clue of what i cannot figure out.

Anyways thanks for reading and if you want to email me to say hi or reply email me at vinwah@msn.com Vinwah1009

Windows Error Msg: The instruction at "0x00a76013" referenced memory at "0x80f4f98b". The memory could not be "written"

Hi to all,

I am new to this and came across this Website when I was searching for the solution for the above error message..... Hoping that someone from here will assist me......

Thanks & Regards to all.
Sony Joseph

I got the same error but on IE. I disabled all Browser Helpers under IE Add-ons. So far it worked. The user had so many Add-ons that it was bound to have issues. Also if that does not work, disable all add-ons and enable them one by one to find the error one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back