The most persistent BSOD ever! HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PC is a dell 3100 and my graphics card is a Intel(R) 82519G/GV/910GL Express Chipset.
Now im not really a technical person so please excuse my rather basic knowledge of such things.

THE PROBLEM:
A while ago whilst playing an online game (guild wars) i got the BSOD, thinking it was a one off i thought nothing of it and its rather occasional occurances eventually subsided.

yesterday i got it again, and again, and again. its back with a vengeance.now I cant play the game for more than 15 minutes without something triggering the BSOD.

at first the error code was the PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGE AREA, and iv tried rolling my pc back to a restore point, and back, twice. and many other tedious tasks but to no avail. I searched for an update of my graphics card online and downloaded the latest.

I still get the BSOD just as frequently but the error code PAGE FAULT ETC. has changed, in fact its gone, there is no code there anymore. I disabled caching to no avail, i dont even know how to disable shadowing and it seems the internet doesnt either.

PLEASE HELP!!! IM STARTING TO GET VIOLENT FEELINGS TOWARDS MY PC!!!

i can try and give you more details or specs if you need them, but please help im desperate. I cannot find a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back