TechSpot

The Motorola MOTORAZR(2) Mobile Phone

By Maikeru
Aug 10, 2007
  1. I can't say that I personally own a Motorola phone, but I am very familiar with them, and know many of you out in cyberspace probably do. And while attending LinuxWorld earlier in the week, it's apparent that the Motorola hype machine does an amazing job of getting the public ready for its latest products.

Having actually seen the features of this phone in person, I do expect it to actually be pretty neat - I am sure it will sell like crazy.

For those of you in the market for a new mobile, this could possibly be one of the phones you want to check out.

Cheers!

Maikeru Hatamoto

2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 10,716   +6

They already have them for sale on eBay... and at other cell phone provider sites.

3. GeekieNick101

GeekieNick101 TS Rookie Posts: 524

I think LG phones are much better than Motorola phones.

4. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 10,716   +6

The enemy of good is better.
    I recently went to all the cell phone kiosks, and cell phone repair sites I could find in Phoenix, San Diego, and Tucson in preparation for an article on cell phone reliability and repair.

Those people who sell 'em, and repair 'em, all rated LG number one, Sanyo number two, and Samsung number three, with Motorola fourth.

I don't own a cell phone.

5. Maikeru

Maikeru TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 88

I've had nothing but good luck with my Samsung phones, but I am certainly open to getting a phone from a different manufacturer in the future.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.