TechSpot

The original BioShock is now available for download on iOS

By Justin Kahn
Aug 28, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. 2K previously announced the original BioShock title would be making its way to iOS devices this Summer, and now the game is available for download. This is a full port of the 2007 PC classic and while the visuals have obviously...

Read more

2. davislane1

davislane1 TS Evangelist Posts: 3,541   +2,337

I remember when Bioshock first came out. The notion, then, of the thing running on iOS would have been hilarious. Time has really been moving in speed mode.

3. Cueto_99

Cueto_99 TS Booster Posts: 248   +12

I just started Bioshock two days ago on PC... never had the chance to play it before, but always heard got things about it...

4. penn919

penn919 TS Booster Posts: 178   +19

You'll enjoy it. Definitely one of the best games of all times!

5. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

I bought it on PC back in the day, never played it much, maybe I'll give it another shot.

6. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,476   +2,034

STOP THE PRESSES! STOP THE PRESSES! BREAKING NEWS!

"An old game title from 2007 has found it's way into the Apple iOS store for a considerable amount considering it's age and the fact most gamers have already played it. iFans rejoice but please don't push and fight, there's enough to go around. One at a time please, one at a time..."

Now it's back to the more mundane, run-of-the-mill tech news stuff...

rub900 likes this.
  7. davislane1

davislane1 TS Evangelist Posts: 3,541   +2,337

You don't follow instructions very well, do you?