The PlayBox combines a PlayStation 4 and an Xbox One into a single, portable chassis

By Shawn Knight
Jan 14, 2015
Post New Reply
  1. Modding enthusiast Ed Zarick recently received a request from a customer asking for both a PlayStation 4 and an Xbox One to be housed inside a single, portable notebook-style chassis. Not wanting to disappoint, Zarick spent the past month making...

Read more
  2. The God of gaming must been put some shine on this ppl.
    Poor *******s.
  3. Forg0t2

Forg0t2 TS Booster Posts: 147   +25

Looks sweet. However if it was up to me I would make a decked system with the 2 on top of eachother since I use that stuff only in the lviing room and therefore would be nice to have only one design to look at instead of 2. I hope more people would do stuff like this cause it is interesting to see these kind of things appear.
  4. This is silly, why not built a powerful ITX PC instead?
  5. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,419   +469

Because consoles!

"Hey why would you drive a car when you can drive a motor boat??" It's exactly what you asked, both can be used to travel but you can't drive a car on water nor a motor boat on land, can you?? (And don't come in here with your hybrid designs, you know what I mean).
  6. davislane1

davislane1 TS Evangelist Posts: 3,372   +2,164

Alternatively, you could build a custom tower stuffed with a PC, XB1, and PS4. It would be a leviathan....But it would do everything.
  7. Britishmade1973

Britishmade1973 TS Rookie

Lovely, I would like you to make me one please, but can you make mine multi chargable, with solar panels, wifi (ether) charging and also that runs off of water.
    Look forward to hearing from you Ed.
    Is there anyway you can rig mine up to jump onto any wifi signal avaliable?