TechSpot

The Sims 2 Character Sprite Problem

By martindeck
Jan 14, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My Sims 2 has been successfully installed, no problems whatsoever about the game itself. But once in a while, my Sim's sprites just strech out of the screen, or sometimes, my Sim's heads float around without a body. In other times, specially when the character is outside, the character looses hair or has black things on his/her clothes. What can I do? I have Toshiba Satellite A215-S7437. Video Card is 128MB, RAM is 1.8Gb. I have already downloaded for my graphics card's latest driver.
  2. martindeck

martindeck Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 29

Already run the game dude. I'm inquiring an in-game problem.

I already have run the game on my system. The Character sprites are the in-game problems I am having.
  3. strl45

strl45 Newcomer, in training

im having the same exact problem with mine too and i have no idea whats wrong.
  4. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,421   +217

I would check to see if there are any game patches available. If so, download and install them and see if that helps.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.