The Steam Autumn (Black Friday) Sale is now live

Shawn Knight

Staff member

If you’ve been holding off on making your next game purchases until a big sale comes along, now’s the time to act as Valve has launched its annual Steam Autumn (Black Friday) Sale. With discounts on nearly 13,000 titles, you’re almost guaranteed to find something appealing regardless of your preferred genre.

A snippet of noteworthy deals from this year’s sale include:

• Doom: $19.79 (67 percent off)
  • Grand Theft Auto V: $29.99 (50 percent off)
  • Fallout 4: $19.79 (67 percent off)
  • Far Cry 4: $14.99 (50 percent off)
  • Just Cause 3: $14.99 (75 percent off)
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare: $40.19 (33 percent off)
  • Quantum Break: $29.99 (25 percent off)
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI: $53.99 (10 percent off)
  • Cities: Skylines: $7.49 (75 percent off)
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided: $29.99 (50 percent off)

As has been the case lately, this sale does not feature any flash or lightning-style deals – everything is available from day one.

In related news, Valve for the first time is letting the Steam community decide the nominees for its Steam Awards.

Gamers will get to nominate games across the following eight categories – the Test of Time award, the I’m Not Crying award, the There’s Something in My Eye award, the Just 5 More Minutes award, the Whoooaaaaaaa, Dude! award, the Game Within a Game award, the I Thought This Game Was Cool Before It Won An Award award, the Best Use of a Farm Animal award and last but not least, the We Didn’t Think of Everything award.

The Steam Autumn Sale runs through November 29 at 12 p.m.

Permalink to story.

Sweet I've been waiting for this sale to pickup Doom and GTA V.

undecided about a 3rd option

Fallout 4 or Far Cry 4 which is the better game?

I'd say Fallout 4. Didn't like the story at all but it was a pretty decent game overall.

Far Cry 4 got boring very quickly for me

Or you can just check out Mack's videos on both of these games. You'll have a laugh at that too, he's on 'worth a buy' on youtube.

Wow !
As far as I remember this is the first year Steam has some offers for Black Friday !

Just bought Forza Horizon 3 for PC, so no other games for me....maybe at winter sale.

Or you can just check out Mack's videos on both of these games. You'll have a laugh at that too, he's on 'worth a buy' on youtube.

While I found mac to be funny, he is an elitist fanboy and there was very little I agreed with him. If your looking to get informed there are many places that are miles better.

While I found mac to be funny, he is an elitist fanboy and there was very little I agreed with him. If your looking to get informed there are many places that are miles better.
He is a love or hate kinda guy, I'll give you that. I mostly enjoy his videos keeping my opinion under the rug, just for the fun of it.

Back