the suicidal guy is back!! lol

By heyheylife
Sep 27, 2007
  1. hi there,

I had written posts earlier how my laptop almost led me to shoot myself - well almost! lol

Well, I used to get a lot of BSODs and RAM was the problem apparently. So, got the RAM changed, the HDD too (yea tht had a few probs too).

Anyways, I got a BSOD again today with a NEWly installed system (4 days back) . The dump files is attached.....if you can PLEASE help me!!! I am too paranoid and have lost massive data in the past.

MY cofig are below:
    Acer aspire 5573Z
    1.73 GHZ, 1 GB ram,
    120 GB HDD
    Spybot, Superantispyware, Nod32, Comodo, Firefox, Objectdock, Utorrent, frequently used programs.

Please please help!!!
  2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

The minidump is corrupted... You changed the RAM and hard drive, and reinstalled Windows. Is your laptop overheating?

You will need to learn to back up important data. External USB hard drives are common these days. You will loose your paranoia doing this too
  3. heyheylife

heyheylife TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 21

hi there

well, my laptop s on for about 16 hrs a day! overheating? how do i check gets rather warm sometimes....sure

As for the backups, i have learnt after last months fiasco and backed up data but its just tht i hate reinstalling the OS!

if the mnidump is corrupted, any other log report from the system i can put here - which ones and where?

thx man
  4. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,233   +234

You might take the laptop to a repair shop and have them clean and inspect the cooling assembly
  5. heyheylife

does heating really cause BSOD? Wow! i didnt know tht....i'l get the cleaning thing done! until next BSOD then (hope not!)!!!
  6. Jase123

Jase123 Banned Posts: 1,012

yes it does heyheylife.

Regards Jase
  7. heyheylife

thx jase! this site still remains the MOST prompt!!!!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.