The troubleshooting about using N73

By Jazz2008
Jun 10, 2008
  1. The troubleshooting about using N73
  2. Jazz2008

Jazz2008 TS Rookie Topic Starter

1.Why is the reaction speed of my phone becoming slower and slower?

When you install SISX file or JAVA file, if no special instruction, preferably install it into the SD card. Otherwise, once too much memory space is taken up, it will cause the slow reaction speed. Meanwhile, it is not good to install files as many as possible and it should be depended on its usage. You know too much software will cause the conflict and affect the action speed.
  3. Jazz2008

2.Why can’t I see the system folder on my cell phone or on the memory card?
  4. Jazz2008

If you want to see the folder, you must install the 3rd party management software: like <Y_browse>. First you are supposed to put the SD card into the card reader then connect it to the computer. Set the computer “display all the files and the folders”. It will be done.
  5. Jazz2008

3.Why can’t I watch the video downloaded from net? Why can’t I watch MP4 film?
    The video with RM format can’t be enjoyed on your cell phone until it is changed into 176*144. The common software is Easy RealMedia Producer. The download link:
  6. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 9,150   +597

This forum (Introduce yourself) is NOT for posting information but rather to make your presence known to the community.

We wish you to enjoy Techspot and already you are starting to be a contributor -- Wonderful.

Please see thes postings for background information --
    --- update your profile (especially the system specs)
    and see this for our guidelines

and this will help you clarify your needs when you post a question/problem
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.