The wizz is a bit upset, and going cryptic..

red1776

I guess w1zzard didn't like the GTX 590 not responding to 1.21v OC attempt LOL

tpu_gtx590_epic_fail.jpg

]***** oppps, I forgot to put where I found this myself, It is a story at Geeks3D

http://www.geeks3d.com/20110328/hidden-message-at-tpu-about-the-gtx-590/*******

BTA was offering an animated avatar and custom title to the first person who found the easter egg....no one did!, although a couple of forum members found a couple of other (unintentional) candidates.

The review score (7.0) is actually the lowest ever posted on TPU for a GPU I think. It's definitely the lowest score for a flagship card -The HD 6990 got a 9.1 from the judges by way of comparison.
Fair to say w1zz wasn't amused

His upcoming quad-SLI should be interesting to say the least....I'm assuming Asus will send him another card;)

Thats pretty cool... Love the way that was done.. :D

I still can't believe the stories regarding the GTX590 I've been reading - Its not like nVidia didn't have the extra time to perfect it or anything. :haha:

When technology runs into the physical laws of the universe there can, unfortunately, be only one winner*.
There is also the distinct possibility that this train wreck involves multiple casualties (post #32).
Hopefully the situation gets sorted out before too many (not likely) end up in customers hands. I'm also hopeful that this little experiment into the 400 watt wonderland is now at an end and we can return to the relative sanity of a <300w HD7000/GTX600 series.

*Apologies to any forum members if this contradicts any deeply held belief system based on a tv space opera

Back