TechSpot

The world's largest PC maker now sells more smartphones and tablets than computers

By Jos
Aug 15, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. In yet another sign of the changing times, Lenovo, the world’s largest PC maker has revealed it now sells more smartphones and tablets than computers. The milestone was announced during the company’s earnings report for its first fiscal quarter ended...

Read more
  2. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 6,954   +901

Wow, now that is interesting.
  3. Nobina

Nobina TS Booster Posts: 385   +82

It is interesting. I've never even knew they have smartphones, I guess I'm not that informed.
  4. JC713

In the Asian market they do.
    Nobina likes this.
  5. havok585

havok585 TS Enthusiast Posts: 108   +19

Lenovo is already present in Europe. Check your facts.
  6. JC713

Oh I am sorry buddy.....
  7. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 3,468   +622

Damn, that phone looks delicious! :)
  8. You have to take into consideration that a large percentage of pc users don't buy prebuilt these days. I would never consider buying prebuilt myself, always custom build my own computers.
  9. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,981   +1,488

Consider me out of the loop, I have never bought anything from Lenova. Still don't have a clear grasp, as to what they do manufacture. And to be honest, I'm not sure I even want to know.
  10. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,034   +738

Give PC's a few years to make a tremendous comeback. Remember retro never goes out of style.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.