Not open for further replies.
Hey there specs are as:

Dell XPS 720
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU
Q6600@2.40 GHz
2.40 GHz, 2.00 GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS

Anyways... I seem whenever I boot up my comp. a message constantly occurs:

a box appears and on top it says "CorelOMonitor.exe - Not Found", and below that, inside the box it states:

The Wrong Volume Is In The Drive.Please insert Disk into drive Z.

Thinking it was Corel Snapfire. I had inserted Corel Snapfire installation cd it said a similar statement, but at least it was on the same track as being a similar issue.

Because my iPod is connected via my ubs port, it always pops up whenever my iPod is connected.

Even though this is small issue, it can get very annoying as it is constant.

I had done a full scan using AVG 7.5, and had solved some issues, but not this.

I had tried changing the partition using "Diskmgmt.msc" in my RUN program on the start menu, and still no avail. also trying this going under an admin user.

Hopefully this is some what understandable. I mean green on these sorts of issues, and would really would like some support.

thanks, any more info, just ask.

Sounds like it is trying to boot from this drive 'Z' - enter Boot Order in Bios and make it NOT so!

Hey there,

Thanks for the reply. But can you elaborate, and explain in more laymen terms. I somewhat understand. I will continuously press F12, from start up, and from there, I will be in the settings. Though, where from there?, their must be a heading under Bios Settings, so I can "make it NOT so"?

Hopefully this is understandable. It does get aggravating.

thanks

Alejandro(Alex)

Hey there,

Just reinstall the software. I'm guessing once I do so, whenever I plug in my iPod into the ubs port, then the message won't come up, by doing this. i hope its as easily done as what your response was. I was trying and figuring a lot of things, I just didn't think it could be easy. Well I'll try it out. And hopefully its as just.

Will keep up to date.

Thanks

Alex

It should be. For whatever reason the software is looking for something on a drive letter that isn't intended. Reinstalling should get it correct on what drives are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back