Things have gotten bigger

circusboy01

Don't know what I accidentally did, but everything on my desktop, my calander, my Icons are bigger then they were earlier today. I right clicked on the desktop and hit view, and it showed my icons are still set at small. Things I open are bigger too like the word Google in Google chrome seems like it is 11/2 to 2 times as big as before. I had to rearrange my icons so my desktop calender wouldn't cover some of them up.
IIn fact I'm looking at this and the title "things have gotten bigger is gigantic. What did I do, and how do I undo it? Thanks in advance for the help I'm sure will come.

Hi, you're running windows 7?
If so right click on the desktop and click screen resolution.
In that window there is some text that says make text and other items bigger or smaller.
Click on it and then choose the appropriate one.
If you're not running windows 7 look for a similar setting. It's called DPI scaling if you need to search for it.

Hi, you're running windows 7?
If so right click on the desktop and click screen resolution.
In that window there is some text that says make text and other items bigger or smaller.
Click on it and then choose the appropriate one.
If you're not running windows 7 look for a similar setting. It's called DPI scaling if you need to search for it.
Thanks hellokityy[hk] that fixed the problem. Don't know how the settings got changed.

Back