Thinking about a new vid card

Status
Not open for further replies.

cm1286

Would I see a difference in the perfomce when editing even though ur suggestions still only have 256

lol sorry i tohut you said you do alot of gamming, im accually not to shore on this because i dont edit viedo to much, but gooogle may have your answer

It depends really on where you put the most importance. Graphics cards and video editing cards are two different things:

Video editing cards have special hardware that specializes in just that, editing video.

Graphics cards on the other hand, have very little to do with video editing. It processes and sends video signals to your monitor.

If you are serious about video editing and want a video editing card, have a look at matrox' products: http://www.matrox.com/video/products/home.cfm

Yea my friend has all the capture equipment on his pc so what usually happens is he capturs everything and then gives it to me b/c i have the better processor and ram but i was hoping to get one of the cheap 512mb b/c somebody told me that the higher memory would help with rendoring and overall speed programs like pinnacle and roxio work at. Maybe the new video card wouldnt help at all if u know this is true maybe i will hold off

What about the ati all in wonder. Also just to let everyone know my card scored a 91 on the 3dmark 06 so I deffinetly need a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back