Third Lie Itch Ford problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I need some help. Lately, I've been getting random IE popups with ads for different places. I've run my virus and adware stuff a half dozen times, and I just finished doing the HijackThis stuff. I had the problem with multiple IE windows running without me opening 'em, and ending the process didn't close them. One time, I accessed the security bits on IE and set it to high security. I found the Third Lie Itch Ford folder, and deleted it in Safe Mode. Now, though, whenever I start up my computer, I get the two errors associated with IE, needing to activate Javascript and ActiveX. The IE windows aren't opening, fortunately, but is there a way to get rid of those errors without bringing the popups back? I'm attaching my latest HijackThis log.

Go to the 8-Step Virus & Malware Removal thread and follow the instructions. Take your time and post the missing logs

Actually, right after posting here, I tried doing a System Restore to about two weeks ago. Cleared it right up :) Thanks for helping, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back