This awesome GTA V mod replaces your bullets with vehicles

Shawn Knight

Staff member

If you’re a gamer with an affinity for both cars and guns, Grand Theft Auto V is probably high on your list as will be this mod.

The Vehicle Cannon Mod does exactly what you think – it replaces the bullets (or other projectiles) in your gun with vehicles. That’s right, you can shoot an assortment of vehicles from a gun. Let that sink in for a moment as you watch these two clips.

Once you’ve determined you can’t live without it, simply head over to GTA5-Mods.com to pick it up.

Found is a TechSpot feature where we share clever, funny or otherwise interesting stuff from around the web.

Permalink to story.

Id rather have one that fired dependantly on the Y axis too. so you could launch cars at helicopters and what not.

In other news, Rockstar now bans players using mods from GTAonline (probably R Club altogether), even when using mods in singleplayer. If You overpaid 40-60 euros for a game, do not mod it, or You will be left out of much of the content You paid for.

In other news, Rockstar now bans players using mods from GTAonline (probably R Club altogether), even when using mods in singleplayer. If You overpaid 40-60 euros for a game, do not mod it, or You will be left out of much of the content You paid for.

This.

Use at your own risk.

I wouldn't install this on a legit copy of the game so I could avoid getting banned online.

Find another copy of the game though and knock yourself out.

What about installing two copies, one you only play offline with mods, if that's even possible I don't know I have yet to buy the game but intend to, the other online. It's understandable that Rockstar bans people using mods online in a NON Mod server, but they should understand that some people Will Want to play with mods, even online. Perhaps instead of just downright banning people who want to have fun with your game, cater to them with dedicated mod servers, thus making everyone happy. The idea of getting banned from online play because of using a mod in offline mode is absurd.

Back