This is an outstanding board!

By COLT-TD
Sep 24, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks to all you guys and gals that make this board a real gem! Your all so smart and what better way to have CPU questions answered then this board?
    I am really impressed and very fortunate to have joined this fine community of brilliant minds. I will go through this board as much as possible so as to not ask the same questions other folks have already asked when I need assistance and I will try to help other folks here with what experience I have.
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +19

Hello COLT-TD and welcome to Techspot.

I`m pleased to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Thanks very much for your words of encouragement, it`s very much appreciated.

Would you please take a few moments to read the following. It will help to make your Techspot experience a more pleasurable one.

Techspot FAQ.

A message for all newcomers.

SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.

Thanks.

Please post any questions/problems you may have, in the appropriate Forums.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  3. COLT-TD

COLT-TD Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Hi Everyone!

I couldn't be happier finding this Gem of a board in the rough. Great people and fantastic minds chock full of CPU knowledge.
    Anyway, My name is Joe (User-name...COLT-TD) and as you can see by my username...I'm a Colt Fan and have been since 1958, thus the name, 'COLT-TD'. I love computers and Video Production, I've built a few systems for Video Post-Production (Editing) and have had a ball doing so. I'm a retired Navy Seal Instructor and have a wife of 36 years, 1 son and 1 granddaughter.
    If you see any of my posts, please excuse any spelling errors since I can only type with 2 fingers. My Wife can type at 85 wpm with no errors but alot of the times she can't type for me cuz she too busy. I live in the Jacksonville area here in FLA. Thank you all for taking the time to read this. I look forward to meeting as many of you fine folks as I can.
  4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +19

Hi COLT-TD: I have merged your intro thread into this one, which I moved to this forum as I thought it was more appropriate lol.

Sorry for any invonvenience.

Regards Howard :)
  5. COLT-TD

COLT-TD Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Thats fine Howard. Glad you did and glad to meet you. I reached out on the MOBO thread for help and was so impresed, I kinda got carried away with excitement.
  6. Jase123

Jase123 Banned Posts: 1,122

Hello COLT-TD and welcome to Techspot.

Hope you enjoy your stay, here at Techspot.

Please post any questions/problems you may have in the appropriate forums.

Regards Jase
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.