This is for ye rich people,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akifuddin

http://alienware.com/Configurator_P...?SysCode=PC-AURORA-ALX-R4&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT

That's about $7000 right there. If you have over $15,000 to spend, put every single component to the MOST expensive (2nd hard drives, 2nd disks, EVERYTHING) This has an amazing 850W Power supply which I think is a must for 4 7900 GTX video cards DONTCHA THINK!?!?!!?!? :bounce: Also, FX-60 is a must so you can't change the component even if you want to (This applies to Quad-SLi 7900GTX video cards too) and 4 GB RAM is available. The best drives are 10,000 RPM with over 150GB of disk space and the 2nd hard drive max is 1 TB (1,000 GBs of Disk space) puke: Alot of people even wish they had $1000 puke: And this is $15,000 when put to THE MAX (I think you'll get over 100FPS in every single game with every single option to the HIGHEST. :angel: Then the world will see who's boss :cool:

if you add every accesory it gets up to $38,987.00....but its ok because they offer low monthly payments of only 1,170 dollars a month..lol :eek:

If you choose that Alienware system, you HAVE TO take the FX-60 and Quad-7900's because there are NO other options. :eek:

Alienware charges lots of money for their name. you can get the same system of other brands at very low price.

I don't know if anyone here has tried, but how do you fit a 4 card SLi config? Purely just to know, not that ill be able to afford it anytime soon.

That is hella funny me and my friend did that about 2 weeks ago and were cracking up when we saw the quad display and how much it boosted the price. Well it's great to know I am not the only one who has done this.

lothia said:
That is hella funny me and my friend did that about 2 weeks ago and were cracking up when we saw the quad display and how much it boosted the price. Well it's great to know I am not the only one who has done this.

He was talkin about the 4 geforce 7900 GPU's in SLI. It has to be some super motherbored with 4 PCIe 16x speed slots.

If your order all the extras, I mean all of em it come to around 40K!

Hmmmm you can have a physics and soundcard on tht PC as well. What type of slot do physics cards take, PCIe or PCI?

Im not sure which it takes, but if you config either an alienware or falcon to have 4 gfx cards and a physics card then you get stuck with on-board sound due to using too many pci slots. So then the choice is which is better:
4 7900GTX's with an amazing sound card but no physics card
4 7900GTX's with a physics card but on-board sound only
2 7900GTX's with an amazing sound card and physics card

Im not sure which it takes, but if you config either an alienware or falcon to have 4 gfx cards and a physics card then you get stuck with on-board sound due to using too many pci slots. So then the choice is which is better:
4 7900GTX's with an amazing sound card but no physics card
4 7900GTX's with a physics card but on-board sound only
2 7900GTX's with an amazing sound card and physics card

Or use risers everywhere.

A physics card is PCI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back