This Is The Funniest Thing ever!(Somekinda Quiz For Parents to see if their son-haker

He is just confused with what happens when teens begin to experiment with Drugs.
BTW; quote from the site "BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system,..."

Did any of you people know this, and not tell me ?.... I am disappointed

Very very funny. If this is for real, then I feel sorry for his poor kids. The father needs some kind of therapy lol.

Regards Howard :haha: :haha:

only on the internet...

BTW > i'll bet george bush would actually believe that, and take gov't action, if he was able to use the internet in the first place.

That entire site is a "spoof" of sorts on all kinds of different things. Mostly it pokes fun at people by posting false stories and blogs, then they make fun of the people who believe them.

"6. Does your son use Quake?

Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms. Many hackers develop anti-social tendencies due to the use of this virtual world, and it may cause erratic behaviour at home and at school.

If your son is using Quake, you should make hime understand that this is not acceptable to you. You should ensure all the firearms in your house are carefully locked away, and have trigger locks installed. You should also bring your concerns to the attention of his school. "

Huh?

Back