This TV spot for 'Forza Motorsport 6' races through 40+ years of driving game history

Shawn Knight

Staff member

The sixth installment of Turn 10 Studios’ popular racing franchise is a little over a week away. With Forza Motorsport 6, gamers will have more than 450 cars at their disposal as they soak in what’s likely to be some of the best-looking graphics in a racing game to date.

Turn 10 has turned out a television spot for Forza 6 that’s sure to strike a chord with longtime racing game fans. The minute and a half clip takes viewers on a wild ride through racing game history with references to classics like R.C. Pro-AM, Pole Position, Ridge Racer and more.

Forza Motorsport 6 is scheduled for release on September 15 exclusively for the Xbox One.

Found is a TechSpot feature where we share clever, funny or otherwise interesting stuff from around the web.

Permalink to story.

Kinda interesting to see the various games, that were being represented and wonder how many everyone can name. =)

Kinda interesting to see the various games, that were being represented and wonder how many everyone can name. =)
Well - if it counts - Forza 6, for a start... Then was that Outrun and Ridge Racer I spotted? Kinda sad that Buggy Boy wasn't in there!

Sprint, RC Pro-Am, Pole Position, Chase HQ, Ridge Racer. Unfortunately, no Outrun or Daytona USA...

Can't see the video because I am at work, and we block streaming video, but one of my favorites was Crusin' USA. Was especially fun to run people off the road with the school bus.

Back