Tim Cook says Apple Watch is on track for April launch

1. Apple CEO Tim Cook has said that Apple Watch development is on track and the device is expected to begin shipping in April this year. He made the revelation during the company's quarterly conference call yesterday.

Read more
  2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,341   +1,939

$350 for a gadget that adds questionable value & convenience for the wearer? Yeah right. Mind you that's my opinion of all these new fangled wearables but at least they start from ~$200, which is still $150 too much.
  3. JohnCB

JohnCB TS Booster Posts: 118   +62

I don't understand these wearables. They all just seem to tether to your existing device yet they still charge a premium.

So as far as I can tell I'm expected to pay $600 for my actual phone. Then shell out another $300 for a wearable device that is in essence just another screen for my main device?

What's the use-case here?
  4. Uncle Al

Uncle Al TS Evangelist Posts: 1,526   +683

Hey! Come on guys .... it's all about my Apple stock and boosting share value! Personally, I love my old sun dial out in the front yard, but I don't get any dividends from that thing! GO Apple GOOOOO!!!!!!
  5. tonylukac

tonylukac TS Evangelist Posts: 1,292   +55

It has a three hour battery life.