timmoore, nice to meet you.

By negroplasty
Apr 29, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone, my real name is Tim Moore. I was born and partly raised in Arizona; shortly after my parents got divorced, I moved to Europe with my mother, brother and sister. I also have one more brother and sister living in Arizona with my father. I am very interested in video cards, PC/Console gaming (both are good, PC preferred due to better graphics) and hardware. This is not exactly my first post, but its close enough. I figured I would just introduce myself as everyone else is at the moment. That's it I guess ;) !
  2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Well.......welcome anyway you old newcomer ;)
  3. spun_1

spun_1 Newcomer, in training Posts: 44

Hey Tim! Wow thats one extreme to another.From the heat of hell to England where theirs 2 wheather reports, its raining or its gonna rain. My girlfriends parents live in Peoria Az., I believe and they always complain that we wont go down their for a visit.Im saving myself for when I die to deal with that kinda heat,because with my luck thats where i'll end up,If you know what I mean.
  4. acidosmosis

acidosmosis TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,574

spun_1: And you proceed to "live" with this? How about change your life so that you DON'T have to "deal with that kind of heat"? You think your life sucks now, IF you do "burn in hell" later on then it will be nothing compared to your long hard life that you live here on Earth.
  5. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,928

timmoore, nVidia fanboy, welcome to techspot ! :D

I noticed your post over at 3D NewsNET today - I also posted (twice), but under a different name. That site sure was funny. :D
  6. negroplasty

negroplasty TechSpot Maniac Topic Starter Posts: 537   +12

Yeah well, those *****s had it coming with their "Yeah, the 9700 PRO and 9800 PRO are better at 3DMark03 than NVIDIA cards - duhh, yes we are retarded! But now that NVIDIA has a card that is better than ATi's top of the range for now, we better panic and come up with a load of bull**** because we just can't face facts (highly likely performance info of the NV35 anyway). So, hmm, what will us retarded people do - ahh yes, let’s say that 3DMark03 is not an accurate benchmark dooming all the bull we just said about how ATi cards are faster at NVIDIA's.". Honestly, some people should really think before they speak, or post in this case.
  7. DigitAlex

DigitAlex TechSpot Paladin Posts: 583

maybe you ? ;)
  8. negroplasty

negroplasty TechSpot Maniac Topic Starter Posts: 537   +12

:) Sorry guys, I just get carried away sometimes. I would like to apologies if I offended anyone. Good point DA, I will more thoroughly from now on.
  9. DigitAlex

DigitAlex TechSpot Paladin Posts: 583

:D

Don't ever forget that all of them, Intel Amd Ati Nvidia Crucial etc etc ALL are just making pieces of plastic, gold and silicon ... :p

It's just machine parts, so keep cool :D

And say hi to Tom Green :p
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.