TechSpot

tmj1454

By tmj1454
Mar 8, 2007
  1. Hi -
    I'm tmj1454, newcomer i'm having a problem to get rid of System Alert Trogan Spy.Win 32 please help.

2. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please read the guide in my signature and be sure to search Google and the TS forums before posting any problems. Enjoy your stay at TS!

Please start a new thead in the Security and the Web forum for your problem.

Regards :)

3. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

Welcome. Be sure to read the FAQs in the guides forum and also at the top of each forum. 90% of questions are already answered there! Please post questions once in the proper forum and if members can help you, they will reply if they wish. We're strictly voluntary here! Take care and enjoy techspot - I've been techspott'n for a few years now. :)

Please post virus questions in the security forum.

4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello tmj1454 and welcome to Techspot.

I`m pleased to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Would you please take a few moments to read the following. It will help to make your Techspot experience a more pleasurable one.

Techspot FAQ.

A message for all newcomers.

SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.

Thanks.

For your trojan problems, please do the following.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into a new thread thread in our Security and the Web forum, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.