TechSpot

To All...Hello

By Spiderwym
Nov 28, 2004
  1. Hello All,

Thank You for having this forum...Hope we can all help each other out with all our pc problems...

Heres one I know that will fix All Referenced Memory Errors... :wave: :wave:

These pesty memory errors sure can create havoc on anyones pc...Thru past experiences, I have found a quick fix for them by doing the following...

1. Have your Windows Xp CD in your Cd Drive and go to:

http://www.updatexp.com/scannow-sfc.html

2. The main reas :wave: on for using this utility is when you suspect there may be a problem with a Windows XP system file.

Perhaps you get a dialog box appear informing you of a problem with a .dll file, or your program will just not load! It is therefore worth checking to see if there are any corrupt system files using scannow sfc.

To do this simply go to the Run box on the Start Menu and type in:

sfc /scannow

This command will immediately initiate the Windows File Protection service to scan all protected files and verify their integrity, replacing any files with which it finds a problem.

This will fix all memory errors and hopefully, help all you fine folks out...

Good Luck!!!

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Nice introduction.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Ps please will you enter your system specs in my.TS.forum at the top of the page(click on edit profile) Thanks.

3. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,495

Hello

Welcome to techspot Spider!

Sean :darth:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.