To Hesham1516 or anyone, please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so kind hon, however, I don't have an xp DISK other than a Start up recovery disk and also another recovery disk though I didn't make those, they came with the laptop which I bought off my sister last year. Now there IS another Sony Via Software Disk too, it just says "For windows". Usually the computer comes with windows already installed, which I believe this one did, so where do I go from here now?
Do you think that it is the Sony disk that may have the xp for windows on it?
If not, then I will have to wait until my sister comes (thankfully tomorrow) and phone her before she leaves home and ask her to bring an XP disk with her (if she has one)
Also - if I have to re-install my windows I will lose everything I have won't I ?

looking forward to a reply soon :)
blondi

Anyone else reading this....

Please read my first one...entitled HELP! I have a virus and my laptop won't boot up!
Any help will be appreciated!
thanks, Blondi :)

You should post this in the "Security" forum, Howard will help you further there.
If you can still go online, download the latest version of Ewido (http://www.ewido.net/en/download/, or AVG AntiSpyware as it is called now after a merger with AVG.
Install it, update the file definitions, then run it. It will take care of most, if not all, of your problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back