TechSpot

Tom Clayton - New Starter

By Tom Clayton
Oct 28, 2006
  1. Hi All,

I'm Tom Clayton and I live with my wife Eileen in a small viillage of Oakley just outside Basingstoke, Hampshire, England during the Summer. We are now both retired and spend the Summer in Oakley and travel to Torrevieja in southern Spain, where we have a villa, for the winter.

We now have a motorhome and travel with our 6 cats backwards and forwards visiting other parts of mainland Europe "On-Route".

Before retiring I spent 25 years working for British Gas in their Communications and Instrumentation section before moving to a mobile service provider for the last 7 years of my working life.

Mentioning that I am now retired; with 2 houses and a motorhome and a list of DIY jobs, I don't know how I managed to work!

I am no computer expert, but with machines in both countries and a laptop En-route, I need to gain some more knowledge about computers and computer systems which were always fixed by my friends in the various IT departments in the companies where I worked.

Thank you for the opportunity to join your forum and I hope that I will learn from your help and advice.

Regards

Tom C

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello Tom Clayton and welcome to Techspot.

I`m pleased to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

3. Tom Clayton

Tom Clayton TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hi Howard,

Thanks for your greeting, where inthe world do you live?

Regards

Tom C

4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Look at the righthand side opposite my username and you`ll see my whereabouts. ;)

Regards Howard :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.