Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness, ODD PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

EsTeBaNo

Hello! I downloaded Tomb Raider AOD I installed this game like 1 month ago, but im having some weird problems, i cant run even the settings it wont open. it just opens for half second and then it closes, i've reinstalled the game, updated the versions to 42 and 52 even updated directX and my Video card drivers, Meaby the Ntpad Drivers are the problem? I dont know but im downloading the Installer again meaby its corrupt or something wrong happend, Anyways, its all legal so i dont know why im having this problems if this game was running so fine!
ThX!

Have you tried patching the game with the newst patches? Also what graphics card are you running?

I already did, and its just weird cause i've been playing it and everythign worked fine also im having problems with gta san andreas ... i cant run it either. click it and nothing happens and everything worked perefectly

Yes i did, This happend the first time i installed GTA san andreas i clicked it and nothing happend then i dont remember what exactly i did to make it work, and now its happening again!
:(

Ok I Uninstalled the Ntpad Xp Drivers And... PROBLEM RESOLVED:

IF ANYONE HAS THE SAME PROBLEMS IM HAVING AND HAS NTPAD XP INSTALLED JUST UNINSTALL THIS CRAP IF ITS GIVING YOU TROUBLE, SO ONLY USE IT IF YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY A GAME THAT NEEDS CONSOLE CONTROLLERS.
This thing is terribly incompatible and it may need you to calibrate the controllers everytime you use it or it will just make your game spin or move by itself without even touching it.
I've had so many problems thanks to this thing, the games were spinning without even touching the keyboard and some just were unable open, i even bought a new keyboard and a mouse too because someone told me here that, that may be the problem, anyways i asked again and finally someone told me that this drivers were the source of my problems.
God i even reinstalled Windows Xp lol.
Anyways if someone i having the same problems here is the answer: Kill those damned Drivers.
Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back