Took laptop apart...can not find EEPROM chip...HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
took apart a dell 600m to remove the pw...

but i can not find the eeprom chip

the picture that i did find was very blurry and not very descriptive.

if someone has better pictures or a better description please post it here or e mail it to me at soundworxmarket@yahoo.com

thanks.

Go to the Dell website 'support' selection. Request that they send the "manual' for your model and download it. Tell them exactly what you're looking for. P.S. I just went to the Dell site. All you do is request your 600 m manual...for sure. It's all there, a small download. Good Luck.

pdyckman@comcas said:
Go to the Dell website 'support' selection. Request that they send the "manual' for your model and download it. Tell them exactly what you're looking for. P.S. I just went to the Dell site. All you do is request your 600 m manual...for sure. It's all there, a small download. Good Luck.

downloaded and i do not see where it list all the little chips?

1. post your question ONCE per forum. Do not bump your thread. If people don't reply it is because either they do not want to, or your question is worded poorly/ not enough info.

2. It is foolish to post your email in a public forum unless you like spam.

3. Check dell for information. Most companies do not release their schematics publically. Generally it is reserved for technicians. However check with the manufacturer first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back