Toshiba Satellite Pro M30 audio driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirza

i have a toshiba laptop "psm35e-000mn-ar "
or u can say spm30

My problem is that i could not locate its "SOUND DRIVERS" anywhere, searched almost world wide web but still unable to find it ...

can any1 plzz help me out with this one..
its been lyke 15 days since em searchin for the drivers ....

PLZ HELP ME OUT

My best guess is your laptop is not from the United States. You probably need to go here and choose the correct country. Once you do so, you'll be able to find the drivers in the download section, since different countries can sometimes have different model numbers.

But here's something I found after a little searching around. There's a good probability this will work, especially since so many laptops use only a handful of different audio chips. The link leads you to (an older) driver, compatible with many M30/M35's... Sigmatel is rather common, too.

And one last thing -- you need to work on your communication skills here or you'll get the boot. Make your titles descriptive and quit putting so much effort into purposely misspelling things in order to make yourself look like douchebag. Also, there is no need to beg for help. Please see this for more information on posting a good thread.

Atlast i ve found the require drivers and its working fine,
Thanks alot for the help and for ur suggestations.

Adivce taken with high priority!
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back