Transferring a Game from one computer to another with Error...Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkaddict

Hi, I really hope you can help me...

I used to own the Slingdot Pop Pop Pop game, and I had it installed on my computer. Well, the original disk got scratched horribly and wouldn't work, so I threw it away.

I got a new computer and I copied the game from my old computer. And I put it on my new computer by way of a disk I burned. And when I try to activate the game, I get an error that says this:

Pop Pop Pop.exe - Application Error

The Application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.

I don't understand why it won't work. I copied all of the game from my old computer and I get this error.
I originally bought this game from WalMart, but they don't have it anymore. Is there any way to make it work?

I would like to have it on my laptop also, but my laptop is not for online use, can I still use it there?

I use a Windows XP, and I know the game was on another XP as well, so I eliminated that possibility...

I hope you can help me, thank you...

You can't just copy an exe file that is part on a bigger installation. It is erroring because the supporting files can't be found.
You need to actually fully reinstall the game.

Is there any way to find the other files? I don't have the original game anymore because of it's damage...so is there another way? Thanx for replying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back