Transplanted my comp into a new case and it wont POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm completely lost no hardware was changed at all the dam this wont post or give me beep codes it just sits there with a blank screen

This is what I’m running
Mobo: p5n32-sli Deluxe
cpu: pent d 3.2
psu:550 watt sli
two sticks of 1gb ddr2
two gforce 6800 Xtream 256 in sli mode
donno if you need any other info seeing as it wont post

I'm completely lost I didn’t damage any parts wile transplanting the system :confused:

Any ideas???

By not posting the monitor just sits there in sleep mode and nothing happens any beep codes no nothing

Probably just missed a PSU connection somewhere.

Do you have two connections to your motherboard? Both the 24pin and the 12vATX connector?

Did you connect your graphics cards to the PSU (assuming they need a PSU connection, some don't)?

Did you use the riser pins to separate your motherboard from the case?

Take out the ram and expansion cards and re-seat them to be sure. In fact, do this with all your connections.

I have reset everything that could be reset lol there are 3 power plugs on my mobo all three were pluged in im gonna mess with it a bit more to see if i can get this thing to work any other ideas out there i would be happy to hear them.

well the new case has built in risers as well and 3 screw risers for the right sideof the board i have reset everything and just tried booting with one gpu and one hd no other opticals or pci cards just the nessarys and still nothing....

aslo this case does not have power led jumpers would this have any effect?

Maybe dumb luck but I got everything loaded back into the case and it booted ! W0ot I think it was resetting the CMOS not sure maybe it’s that before mentioned
Dumb luck
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back