Tristan

By TristanC
May 6, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hi,

I am French.
    i used to have a good friend, engineer, that helped me greatly when i had problems with my computer.
    He stood in France, and i'm here now, in Los Angeles.
    I'm a film director, by the way.
    I thought i could get advices here and self-make me, and maybe participate.
    Internet seems to have become a place where everybody "tests a ping" like I prick my nose, but nowhere I could find what it means. It seems to be so simple it isn't explained anywhere.
    Therefore, I join this website, that gave me most of my answers so far.
    I don't say i'll be active, i may be a comet coming back at every problem i encounter, but i promise i'll do my best to open treads i didn't find via the search engine, nor really elsewhere and that those treads will be clear to any absolute noob like me.
    And if they were already treated, they will have a title an absolute noob would type.
    I think you are here to help absolute noob also.

Take care.
  2. abe10tiger

abe10tiger TechSpot Paladin Posts: 782   +10

Hey there TristanC. Welcome to TechSpot. If ever you run into any problems, we'd be glad to help you.
    [​IMG]
    Enjoy your stay! :)
  3. abe10tiger

abe10tiger TechSpot Paladin Posts: 782   +10

Note To The Moderator!

Please Read!

GUYS! PLEASE DELETE THIS! I ACCIDENTALLY DOUBLE POSTED. THANKS!
  4. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,400   +832

Ah, leave it. It can always serve as an example of what not to do.

Beside, "whoops, double post, sorry would have been sufficient. Unless all this underlining and bold type nonsense is intended to be an annoying plea for attention
  5. Zen

Zen TechSpot Paladin Posts: 938   +43

Man Captaincranky, I'm starting to get the notion that my dead Grandfather may be a member of TechSpot, and that he may just be you! Damn, all the posts I've ever read from you, sound like they came from my Grandfather, same way of talking, so direct, so "as a matter of fact", and almost always lacking humour!

I like it, I'm not complaining, kind of reminds me of the good ole days, thanks for giving me a small glimmer of Grandfather.
  6. TristanC

TristanC Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

So much happening! Man, I like this place.
  7. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,400   +832

Luke......, I am you dead grandfather....! But I'm still not the droid you're looking for.

As to the "always lacking humor issue", I think you've just been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As to spelling "humor", "humour", I must have missed the memo about England colonizing Sacramento.
  8. Zen

Zen TechSpot Paladin Posts: 938   +43

You just about made me piss my pants, England colonizing Sacramento, made me bust a gut! I think I miss read you captain, you do have a little bit of funny bone in you!

Luke..........lol.........droid.......lmao! :haha:

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.