Trogan.Agent /gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZvista

Hey Guys/Girls,

Yesterday I was running a "Superantispyware" scan, and it found 12 "trogan.agent /gen" things, I instructed my computer to delete them, then deleted them from quarantine. I scanned again, to make sure, and found 6 more, again, I deleted them from quarantine after a reboot. The following scan, my 3rd check, found nothing.

NOW TODAY! It finds 8 more Trogans, i'm not even downloading anything, are these false alarms or is it getting confused? I hadn't found these ever before, not since I updated it + updated the definitions (done regularly about once weekly or so).

I scan my computer fully with Avivra and Windows Defender everyday. And I also run windows firewall. None of these have picked up anything.

Thanks

"Randomly (or deceptively-) named application process. Contains deceptive, incomplete, or missing version or company information and is installed in the Temp, Windows, System, System32, or Application Data directories. May also be found under randomly named sub-directories under these folders or Program Files." Is the explanation I get, threat level 10/10.

All the trogan's seem to be related to: "GarenaPEngine" --> Garena is like a gaming lan platform that is similar to battle.net or stream accounts.

Example: HKML\System\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\LEGACY_GarenaPEngine (1)
: HKML\System\ControlSet001\Services\GarenaPEngine

If you still need help, please follow the steps in Virus and Malware Removal.

When you have finished, please attach the logs from Malwarebytes and Supserantispyware.

And Paste the log from HijackThis> all in your next reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back