Trojan Horse pakes.u, dialer.bzb, and generic.wue

By Tlewis
Aug 29, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi can someone help me, my AVG keeps telling me that I have these trojan horses and no program I download can get rid of them, it tells me they are in my registry and deleteing them would make my system unstable. i am a pretty basic user, I dont know much about this side of computers at all, so if someone could explian to me how to get rid of them or a program that can do it for me I would really appreciate it
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have moved your thread to the correct forum.

Go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post a fresh HJT log as an attachment into this thread, only after doing the
    above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Tlewis only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.
  3. Tlewis

Tlewis Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Ewido Text Log

Sorry mate, I am not sure if I did this right, I just wanted to make sure you got all the right info. Ewido didnt fix those viruses.
  4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

Please follow the instructions in the link I gave you.

Once you`ve completed thos, post a fresh HJT log and a fresh Ewido log as attachments.

Regards Howard :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.