TechSpot

Trojan.Virumonde Persistant Issues - LOG Help Requested ASAP

By stangpride
Jan 14, 2008
  1. Considering I should have placed this 'Help Request' within the title of my first post, perhaps that is why I am basically being ignored....LOL

Please look at my initial post and help me by reviewing my logs, and letting me know what you see within them; if my sister's pc is still infected or not, software conflicts, etc. Original Log title: "Trojan.Virumonde Persistant Issues" (yes, I know it is misspelled...corrected it, but the title still appears wrong on the list of forum posts) (It's only corrected on the "inner" forum post title.)

Thanks much!

2. stangpride

stangpride TS Rookie Topic Starter

Still requesting help...see updated thread

The thread I did not name correctly when I first posted it, which includes all of my logs that I am requesting help reading, is named, "Trojan.Virumonde Persistant Issues" (and yes, those misspells are still there.) Please look at that thread in order to help. Thanks much in advance! The sooner I can get help (hopefully before the time I want to go to bed this evening), the better!

Thanks again!

V/r,

SP

3. stangpride

stangpride TS Rookie Topic Starter

I am requesting help reading my logs in my original thread, which I misnamed. Please go to the post, "Trojan.Virumonde Persistant Issues" (and yes, those misspells are still there), and review my updated logs. Thanks in advance!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.