Trouble Booting Up Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still pretty much of a nooby with computers. This is really bugging me. When I turned my computer on today, the windows XP bootup bar thing showed up (usually takes about 20 seconds then my login screen shows up). So now 1 minute passed, 2 minutes, 3 minutes, now it's REALLY bugging me. After that i try to reset my computer so I try to turn it off with the power switch in the back which is how i have been turning it off every once in a while. Every once in a while I am too lazy to do the regular shutdown. So I try to boot it back up and then the regular boot up routine is happening. But then, another screen pops up that gives me 30 seconds to do something. It gives me the options to start boot up; Start up Windows normally, last known good configuration, and 3 types of safe modes. I try to start it up with last known good config. but I cant scroll up and down with the keys which it tells me to do. Now I am stuck PLEASE help me.

Settle down lad, lol Do a repair install of the OS , will work like a charm, all your stuff back up and running in 39 minutes. gl ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back