Trouble with UB Funkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.

mom26gr8kids

While I am sure this is not an exciting game for most of you my kids really like to play it. The problem is that UB Funkeys doesn't have a very good support site and I cannot get it to run on my new computer. We have had the computer for about 2 weeks now and I am just getting around to installing it. Unfortunately this process has taken me most of the day and it is still not running. I install the program, but everytime I try to run it I get a message that says, "You must install Adobe FlashPlayer 9.0 or higher to run this program." The problem is that I have Adobe Flash Player 10. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Funkeys. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my Adobe Flash Player. I found a Website saying that my FlashPlayer might be corrupted, but it's recommendations were to uninstall/reinstall, which I have done twice.

Another website said that I might need to give Funkeys permission to run flash player, but I don't know how to do that. If anyone has any suggestions that may help it will make my kids a little less annoyed with me.

I am running Windows Vista 32 bit.

Check the UB Funkeys website and locate the driver patch, here: http://www.ubfunkeys.com/Downloads.aspx

Download and install it following the instructions. I understand that, according to the instructions that come with the patch, you have to install it during the game installation process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back