Tryin to fix a IDE hard disk drive in to a NEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys..nice to meet ya all..
im new and im in to your conversations...

im tryin to fix a IDE hard disk drive in to a NEC pc..but this comp got SATA hard disks ... i tried it with the CD rom cable...it woldnt work.

i have tried it many times..even a second CD rom can never be detected in a NEC comp...is there any settings i have to do with this comp to detect these drives...

this is my thread with my problem, please start your own for your own problem because then people wont read mine and help me.

new guy needs help.........

i got another question too...i am workin in a government ofeec...and im a IT trainee..i might be new to some situations..so please help me in this one...

i have installed windows vista-ultimate(os) to some of my ofeec comps..im havin some problems with viewing shared printers from windows xp(os)..in windows vista::it says "windows cannot connect to the printer. operation could not be completed"..

what im trying to tell is..shared printers by windows vista is easily viewed and installed in windows xp OS....but there is difficulty in viewing shared printers by windows xp OS from windows vista.. and is there any settings that i have to do..

im testing vista in my ofeec...will it work with windows xp OS installed comps..

im sory...
i would say just first make a backup of your hard disk by connectin the hard drive to another comp than format it...it might work..

kekek....jokin....but if my solution works will u help me in my problem!!!....

read the thread....i have a laptop....i cant just connect it to another computer......go ahead and take the thread....i made a new one.

my solution might be too easy...but it works somtimes in my comp...tooo

hey ...why cant,,,
it can bee connected by a usb cable...just take an example of an external harddisk..its just a laptop hard drive inst it,,,.

oooops;....im realy reealy realy sory for entering to your thred and disturbing u,..i was new and i thought u people would help me...sory...hey how could i start a new thread of my own...

Hassan Eeman: I have moved your posts to their own thread. That`s because it`s not the done thing to hijack someone elses thread. Especially, when it`s a completely different problem.

Regards Howard :)

ok well i accept ur apollogy, sorry i went off on you but to start a new thread click on the new thread button at the top of the forum (youll find it, lol)

khan4rtist: I have removed all Hassan Eeman`s posts from your thread and placed them into their own thread. Therefore, you can resume your thread as without interruptions.

I have deleted your new thread as it is no longer required.

I hope this meets with your approval.

thanks a lot howard..

i got a question...i am workin in a government ofeec...and im a IT trainee..i might be new to some situations..so please help me in this one...

i have installed windows vista-ultimate(os) to some of my ofeec comps..im havin some problems with viewing shared printers from windows xp(os)..in windows vista::it says "windows cannot connect to the printer. operation could not be completed"..

what im trying to tell is..shared printers by windows vista is easily viewed and installed in windows xp OS....but there is difficulty in viewing shared printers by windows xp OS from windows vista.. and is there any settings that i have to do..

im testing vista in my ofeec...will it work with windows xp OS installed comps..

You`d be better off starting a new thread for this in our Windows OS forum.

please reply as soon as posible...so than i could introduce vista to my ofeec...its a dream of mine..please help me to work it out...thanks

oks...thanks any way...nice to meet ya guys..

You`re really not having the best of starts on Techspot.

First you hijack someone elses thread. Then, you proceed to make umpteen posts one after another, despite my merging several of your posts and giving the reason as "POSTS MERGED: PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON, RATHER THAN MAKING A NEW POST WHEN THERE ARE NO OTHER REPLIES INBETWEEN, THANKS.".

I then, move your posts to their own thread in the proper forum and you decide to ask a question that has nothing to do with your thread.

May I suggest you get acquainted with our forum rules. Read this thread SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back