TechSpot

Trying to cheat in MoHAA - having problems

By ankabut23
Mar 21, 2005
  1. i am trying to use the cheat option for medal of honor alled assault for pc. can somebody please tell me how to make it work? i have tryed the command "+set ui_console 1 +set cheats 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1 " and when i try to use it the icon is no longer available to use. how do i get this to work?

2. dopefisher

dopefisher TS Rookie Posts: 444

it will only work in single player, if you are trying in multiplayer.

http://www.cheatcc.com/pc/medalohaa.html <<<there's the link, although im sure you've already seen these.

also, when starting the game you need to run it from a run dialog. go to start menu, run, type in exactly what it tells you. i don't have allied assault (but i have pacific) so i cant tell you if it worked. good luck!

3. ankabut23

ankabut23 TS Rookie Topic Starter

it wont even let me change the target name to

4. dopefisher

don't type in the plus signs, try just leaving a space between each of the parameters

5. ankabut23

still wont work...

6. ankabut23

if you have the game please paste me a copy of what urs looks like and what exactly to do thanx

7. dopefisher

what version of the game are you running? i just found this bit of info on that site i posted earlier.

"Also, cheats cannot be enabled in v1.11 and higher of the game"

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.